644 Thurston Close, North Shore Port Moody, Port Moody, BCMLS®#: V952866
- Property Value$728,800
- Property Address644 Thurston Close, North Shore Port Moody, Port Moody, BC, V3H 4J3, Canada
- Stylecontemporary 4-level split
- Basementfully-finished unauthorized studio suite plus crawl
- Parkingoversized double garage plus RV parking
- Year Built1989
- Taxes$3,902 / 2011
- Living Area2,625 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage45.30 ft
- Lot Depth155 ft
- Lot Size Area7,062 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms3 full & 1 half
North Shore Port Moody
644 Thurston Close, North Shore Port Moody, Port Moody, BC, V3H 4J3, Canada
TALK ABOUT BANG FOR YER BUCK!!
Port Moody, the City of the Arts, is located at the head of Burrard Inlet and at the foot of Eagle Mountain on the North Shore. A vibrant city with a population of about 28,000, is just 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver, and just steps from seaside parks, mountain trails and lakes. A thriving city, its industries support a growing residential community, it strives to harmonize the natural environment with quality of life. Heritage and established neighbourhoods, plus new housing developments attract people from near and far.
Port Moody: population 27,512 | incorporated area 26.21/km2 | density 953.83/km2
Come view this updated three bed plus den on quiet cul-de-sac in sought-after area.
Dining room with 2-level atrium overlooks living room with fireplace, bay window and vaulted cedar ceiling. Open-plan south-facing kitchen/eating/family area opens to large entertainment-sized deck with sweeping views from Coquitlam Centre to SFU. Family room with fireplace, a nook with built-in desk and bookcase, atrium powder room plus wetbar, all with access to fenced yard backing on greenbelt.
Extra storage in large laundry on main. Spacious master suite has large walk-in closet with window and a 5-piece divided ensuite with double jetted tub and corner shower.
Separate nanny/studio accommodation with bath. New lighting and flooring throughout, newer roof and hotwater tank plus tons of storage in crawl space. Mechanics-dream overheight double garage with full width mezzanine and workshop. RV parking with power and water. The flattest driveway on street!
TO VIEW, CONTACT
Jeff Golding / Royal LePage - Coronation West
604-939-6666 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- formal living room can be easily converted to professional home office
- close to WestCoast Express
- private yard backed by greenbelt
- RV parking with power and water
- almost-flat driveway - no worries about the bottom of your car scraping
- quiet very low traffic cul-de-sac street
- custom designed floorplan, perfect for executive household, superb for entertaining
- separate studio accommodation in basement - useful for teen, nanny, granny or easily rentable to SFU student
- walking trails closeby
- wildlife abounds - deer have regularly grazed in backyard and strolled down the street, eagles soar overhead
Listing Provided By
Jeff Golding / Royal LePage - Coronation West | 604-939-6666
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLSR logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Copyright 2014 by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board, BC Northern Real Estate Board, and Kootenay Real Estate Board. All Rights Reserved.
- Lance Phillips PREC
- Phone: 604-924-8282
- Office Phone: 604-984-9711
- Fax: 604-984-3350
- Email: Lance@LancePhillipsAndCo.com
- Royal LePage Sussex
- 2996 Lonsdale Avenue
- North Vancouver, BC
- V7N 3J4